Wednesday, August 19, 2009

CONTEST FOR WRITERS


This is a promotion/Contest that I am running. If you write, know a writer, or want to start writing and would like some feedback from a published author, read on:


PROMOTION FOR WRITERS:
ENDS SEPTEMBER 15:
Anyone who sends me (via email) proof of purchase
for one of my books from Amazon or Christianbook.com
(Or B&N.com, etc.) will be entered in a drawing to win an edit/critique of their manuscript, upto 300 pages, by me.

You can send me one chapter or a whole book (up to 300 pages) if you win, and I'll
give you my expertise for writing publishable copy.

The receipt must be dated from today through September 15th to qualify.

If you purchase more than one book, you will be entered more than once.
Each purchase is an entry.

My books are "Inspirational Romance for the Jane Austen Soul,"
and include
Before the Season Ends,
The House in Grosvenor Square,
and the upcoming release, The Country House Courtship,
all published with Harvest House Publishers.

I have attached the links to Amazon, but you may purchase the books
from any online seller and still enter the contest (with receipt).

YOU MAY ALSO ENTER by asking your friends or family
to get a book. If they are not writers, you can enter with their receipt. Just
state that you are doing so, with their permission. Or have THEM send me the
email receipt with your name and email as the entering writer.

You do not need to write romance to enter this contest. I can critique or edit
any manuscript with the following exceptions:
NO gore, no horror, nothing rated R for sexual content. ( I probably don't need
to say this for Christian writers, but better safe than sorry! )

SEND ALL RECEIPTS/ENTRIES TO:
Linore (@) LinoreRoseBurkard (dot) com

Thanks and GOOD PROVIDENCE!

Linore

No comments: