Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Resource Available!

If you've never read one of my monthly e-magazines, they are now archived on my website. Scroll down on this page to click the Archive button and view them:
http://www.LinoreBurkard.com/resources.html

So what's my e-magazine, anyway?
I write "Regency Reflections," an illustrated, informative peek at the Regency. So far, I have all the issues from this year archived, so you'll get fun and interesting articles, fabulous illustrations, and a good idea of
whether or not you would enjoy getting this (free) in your in-box. If you like what you see, take a few seconds and subscribe--it's FREE--so you won't miss a single issue.

Writers and researchers, as well as Austen fans, (and my readers) will find something of interest. I'll be adding more (past) issues as I finish them
in the proper format, but your best bet to stay informed is to subscribe yourself, if you want to see more.

SO--If you're interested in the early 19th century (and many of us are!) you can
take a peek at the archive (and the rest of my free reader's resources)
on this page:
http://www.LinoreBurkard.com/resources.html

Enjoy!
Warmly,

Linore
PS: Leave a comment and let me know what you like best in the e-zine. What don't you like? I can only improve it as I know what you want in it! Thanks much.

No comments: