Thursday, September 20, 2007

Be Still, My Heart! (Angela)

Woo-Hoo! Sharona's back! I am absolutely beside myself here.
Only thing is, I now have to think of a way to make her want to stay! I have missed Sharona so much. Staying in touch with email and instant messenger is nice, but it's not the same as having a friend nearby. (What can I do to make her stay? Pray! ha.) She's got the same small-town roots as me and what's so wonderful about living in a cramped apartment in NYC, anyway? With three or four locks on the door!

Her boyfriend, Patrick--I just don't care for the guy, I don't know why. Sharona is not heads over heels herself, which is actually good, because it means she doesn't have to go back for him. In fact, with Jason in the loop, something just might warm up here between them--oh, my, that would be wonderful! I can't wait for them to meet!

Of course that leaves me the "third man out," so to speak.
(I would love it if I thought for a moment that Jason was interested in me. but he's not. "That chapter is definitely closed.") But hey, at least I'd have Sharona here. It would be worth it. (I have to give Mrs. Davidson a kiss for being sick and getting her to come home! hee-hee. Now that she's out of danger, that is. On second thought, I'll bring her a big pot of my Italian stew. She loves my stew! I do, too.)

No comments: